Friday, October 26, 2007

The discontentment

I have been pondering over this for some time now. I don’t know why I am like this, still can’t figure out any reason for this behaviour of mine. I am not greedy neither I expect things that are unusual. There is always some discontent in me. I have done many exciting things, seen many beautiful places, have had many thrilling experiences, yet, there is something missing in all of my experiences. Especially, last few years, with a lot of new experiences, this unhappiness has grown, irrespective of what I do. My friends were ecstatic when they saw the Swiss Alps. I saw it as well, but it dint make me euphoric rather it was like any other thing for me. I think I get more pleasure in tidying my room and keep it all organised than watching a blockbuster movie or having the most delicious food. Honestly, I don’t know what makes me happy, I have observed my behaviour, where my happy scale would be showing new highs when I speak and spend some quality time with my school friends and a few more people. I can’t even express this discontentment; I probably would be happy if I do something drastically different than the rest or do something to my standards of perfection.

3 comments:

BlackThorn said...

How abt goin to the Alps again wid Gayatri Joshi ;) :P

BlackThorn said...

have u taken a vow to not blog?

:(

:S

Moon said...

Yeah true... its difficult to find one thing that makes us happy...