Wednesday, November 29, 2006

BORED!!!!!


I guess today has been one of the worst days here in the UK. Reason …um… still reasoning at the end of the day but haven’t come up with an answer. I have never slacked so much at work in my 3-4 years of career life as today. I called in ‘SICK’ to work though I was very healthy. Dint do anything for the whole day, was lying on bed and analysing life for ages, then I could hear voices of my tummy-grumbling, had to eat very badly. Got up and ate some torture sambar (Indian dish) which I had made the night before with Garam Masala (Indian Spice Mix) in it. After dragging myself to the gym, I fell asleep on one of the machines after lifting some weights. I went back to my house and read the blogs that I usually read and surprisingly many of them had things on boredom. It is pretty surprising how everyone would feel bored same time. I have done all to get rid of this state, you wont believe I even ran a search on Google on ‘how not to get bored’ and one of websites gave some wonderful ideas, one of them was great thing to do. It asked the bored person to pull his/her hair and stick the pulled hair on to someone else’s ear. Am sleeping now after a torturous bored day, hope I will be okay after a good night’s sleep.

3 comments:

Rafiki said...

nice break from work and monotony

myaxl said...

Did ya try pulling ur hair n' sticking on to someone's ears??did that work??i guess, you are lucky to get bored..atleast u found sometime to feel bored. People tend to get so busy otherwise, there is hardly any time to feel anything!!

Guru said...

@rafique : well it was a break... it was nice though.. i dont that exp again

@myaxl: he he he.. .that was the only thing left for me to try...