Sunday, September 26, 2010

A new feeling

A new feeling or emotion was introduced to me off late, by one of the employees at work. It is strange, the way it had come out. One of our employees got me to talk to her about her work and there was some hot exchange of words and she eventually helped me to talk to her in high pitch and express my anger. The talk, the reason and the situation is not new to me. Normally, in such situations, the anger is replaced by disgust or anguish; however this instance, my response to the situation was anger. I could feel my nerves being pulled tight, hands trembling as my body was not used to react to these new type of brain messages.

Strange it was, but I am happy that, that employee got something out of me. She introduced me to anger. I thank her for that.

1 comment:

Harsha said...

Dont thank her. Anger is not good. Trust me. Unlearn asap.